Become a Member: Would you like to join the C.I.A.O. family? For only $20 a year, you'll have access to members-only events, discounts, and more throughout the year. You can pay your dues via the button below or send a check made out to "Cortona Italy Alumni Organization" to CIAO, P.O. Box 1191, Alpharetta, GA 30009
*Membership dues are not tax deductible
Volunteer Your Time: If you can volunteer in any capacity, from a leadership position to helping organize an event, we would love to hear from you! We're always looking for more help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Volunteer for CIAO"
Donate: As an all-volunteer organization, your donation helps guarantee that we can continue our work of organizing reunions and other events, maintaining communication, and supporting the Cortona program.
How to make tax deductible donations to the Friends of Cortona Fund:
- Checks payable to “The UGA Foundation” earmarked for “The Friends of Cortona Fund”
- Mail to: Robert Poister, UGA Development and Alumni Relations, 394 S Milledge Ave, Athens, GA 30602 or contact Robert at 678-491-9445 | email@example.com .
- Visit Online Donation Form for Friends of Cortona Fund
- Click on or type in your amount.
- In Comments/Special Instructions: type in the item(s) on this Wish List if you have chosen.
- Proceed to complete following the easy instructions with your Contact and Payment information.
- Prefer donating a specific item or toward a specific need? View the Director's Wish List here
Join The Mailing List!
Sign up to receive news about events, alumni, and more